LR Plumbing & Heating Solutions Terms and Conditions

Upon acceptance of an estimate you are agreeing to a binding contract between L R Plumbing & Heating Solutions Limited (Companies House Number 13895092), referred to as “The Contractor” and yourselves, referred to as “The Customer”.

Any estimate is valid for a 7 day period only.

The Contractor accepts no liability for latent or inherent defects in materials or loss or damage accruing due to the fault of the manufacturer.

All old materials removed from site are the property of the Contractor, unless required for use in the remedial work.

That the work covered by this estimate is to be carried out during normal working hours, unless agreed otherwise. In such circumstances, the Contractor is not liable for materials running short due to overtime worked.

That the Contractor shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to circumstances beyond his control.

The Customer pays the Contractor 75% of the contract value as the booking fee/ deposit, and the remaining 25% on day of completion. That any outstanding monies due to the Contractor 14 days thereafter, shall accrue interest at 5% above the base rate from time to time of Barclays Bank Plc. Failing such payment, the Contractor shall see this as a breach of Contract and seek the remedies open to him.